2012/05/30

Motivation and Insperation: Powerful Beyond Measure - Challenge Yourself to be the Best!

Motivation and Insperation: Powerful Beyond Measure - Challenge Yourself to be the Best!








Join my Challenge to double your Push ups, Pull ups and Sit ups. Take the 90 Day Challenge with me. www.youtube.com
Video Rating: 5 / 5


Duck Weights and Measures 1
weight measure

Image by feministjulie


Question by #2 in the oven: How do you measure inches for weight loss?
I am joining a club at work for diet and exercise, but I want to know how many inches off waist, chest, arms, thighs, butt, etc. I know where to measure for chest and hips, but where do I measure for arms? Thighs? At what point on my arm? Leg? What about the butt? Do I just go with a hip measurment?


Best answer:
measuring tape. measure center of bicep, center of thigh, center of ass

Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Motivation and Insperation: Powerful Beyond Measure - Challenge Yourself to be the Best!

No comments:

Post a Comment