2012/05/30

Harness Training Without Force!

Harness Training Without Force!








After a long and boring break from harness training Achilles, my blind cockatiel, I found I had some spare time from school one day and started it back up! Take a look at how far she has come since my last recording. Also notice how he has become conditioned to enthusiastically put her head in the harness. This was achieved using only Positive Reinforcement and Food Management. The inhumane and over-use of weight management is NEVER used! In a different popular harness training video you can see consistent use of Negative Reinforcement. The side effects of such training are akin to the use of Positive Punishment. Do NOT use the first method in training if you can avoid it (and you always can avoid it if you think)! And always stay clear of the last method, for you and your animal will suffer consequences moste dire!


Hollis HTS ll Harness System - www.simplyscuba.com








www.simplyscuba.com Harness Tech System 2- Easily switched from a single tank soft pack to a dual tank backplate system, the modular capabilities of the HTS may be personalized to your needs. -Streamlined modular harness system -Comfort back pad with lumbar support -Stainless steel D-rings and cam buckle included -Adjustable sternum strap w/ 2 mounting positions -New version with added carry handle -Accommodates mounting of new S25 & S38 wings without STA Features -Adjustable padded shoulder straps with over-sized quick release buckles -Optional 10 lbs (4.5) interchangeable quick-release weight pockets with stainless steel D-rings -Adjustable cummerbund (removable) -2in (5.1cm) webbing crotch strap with vehicle hook ring (removable) -No-slip cam bands with plastic buckles. Specification -SIZE / HEIGHT / WEIGHT / CHEST / WAIST -SM / 5'2"-5'7" / 120-155 / 30-40" / 30-38" -MD / 5'7"-5'11" / 150-185 / 34-44" / 32-40" -LG / 5'11"-6'2" / 180-210 / 38-48" / 34-42" -XL / 6'2"-6'5" / 195-240 / 40-50" / 38-46"
Video Rating: 5 / 5

Camera and tripod freely suspended
weight harness

Image by kenschneiderusa


Question by J T: Do I have a hormone imbalance? ?
I'm 24 & have a history of endometriosis. I was treated w a round of Lupron and finished about a year ago. I've been on the birth control Solid since this past November.
The past 2 months I have noticed these changes in my body:
Gained 10lbs, breakouts, fatigue, cold sweats in my sleep, body odor has changed, & I sweat 4x as much now when I do physical activities.
I haven't changed anything in my lifestyle. I've also been trying to lose the weight I harness w regular diet & exercise, but the scales not budging. Someone help please!


Best answer:
I really don't want to scare you, but please get to the doctor right away! These are all symptoms of Ovarian cancer, and it really concerns me since you have a history of endometriosis.... Please make an appointment with your gynecologist! I had Ovarian Cancer in the past and had all these symptoms except the oder change! But you are correct this CAN be a hormone imbalance, but between the two possibilities please check for cancer first since you already have a risk factor for it!

What do you think? Answer below!

Orignal From: Harness Training Without Force!

No comments:

Post a Comment