2012/05/26

Vertical Jump- Increasing Your Vert Leap With Training and Exercises

Vertical Jump- Increasing Your Vert Leap With Training and Exercises








www.facebook.com www.strengthproject.com This is a simple video just explaining the vertical jump. I was a former high jumper, so for a while all I wanted to do was increase my vertical leap. I would spend hours researching. Dunking a basketball and jump high were my favorite hobbies. I avoided buying gimmick programs by utilizing what I had around me. I asked my track coaches and various other coaches what the best route to increasing your vertical was. Now after years of jumping, finding what works for who, and what worked for me, I will bringing jump training from the perspective of all the different coaches I've encountered through out the years.





Orignal From: Vertical Jump- Increasing Your Vert Leap With Training and Exercises

No comments:

Post a Comment