2012/05/31

Fun Manual Handling Safety Training Video! - Child's Play - Safetycare OHS DVD

Fun Manual Handling Safety Training Video! - Child's Play - Safetycare OHS DVD








Child's Play delivers the powerful yet simple message that correct lifting and carrying techniques are essential if injury is to be avoided. The program is a fun, fresh and entertaining way to explore the fundamentals of correct lifting and carrying as practiced by the experts: Children. Safetycare. The experts in Manual Handling Safety Training DVDs and Videos. Please go to www.safetycare.com



Question by Katie: Diet advice on a budget...please help?
I am a student and I can not afford expeniseve groceries. I try to eat healthy, but it is really difficult. Wheat pasta, healthy ceriel, chicken breast, are all super expesive compared to the unhealthy alternatives. Even fresh fruit and vegetables are expensive. I cut coupons, but I can't go from store to store bargain shopping, as i do not have a car. Does anyone have any suggestions for healthy eating on a budget?

This is really important to me. My wedding is in less than a year, so i have to save money for that and loose the weight. By the way, please don't anyone tell me I'm beautiful the way I am. I know that. I am not unconfident, I am medically unhealthy and have a great deal of weight to loose to have a healthy BMI. I am doing this for my health not for aesthetics.

Also, my plan is to rotate a pliates DVD on MWF and an aerobic and weight training DVD on TTh. Is that a decent plan?

Any suggestions?
I have about 7 months to loose 50-90lbs.
Thanks!


Best answer:
I went vegetarian and I lost 15 pounds in a month without even trying. I ate completely unhealthy (in terms of getting all the food groups) and never exercised.

Meat has fat in it you don't need. As for protein, tofu can go pretty far. I live off of tofu stir fry and rice (I'm asian, so I'm okay with that).

It really doesn't matter what you eat (unless you are eating deep fried burgers). What matters what portions you are eating. Most meat portions are supposed to be the size of your palm. American portions are anywhere from 2-5 times larger than a normal portion. Slowly bring it down to the normal portion.

Get a friend to drive you to the grocery store (we have a friend that does that for us every weekend) and get a HUGE bag of carrots or whatever to nibble on if you need a snack to hold you over.

What do you think? Answer below!

Orignal From: Fun Manual Handling Safety Training Video! - Child's Play - Safetycare OHS DVD

No comments:

Post a Comment