2012/04/10

Body Weight Band Complex Workouts

Body Weight Band Complex Workouts








www.resistancebandtraining.com band expert Dave Schmitz... aka The Band Man ® takes you through a way to train to complex bands and body weight training. To learn more on body weight band training follow this link below http To learn more about resistance band training or receive instant access to Dave's FREE 9 Session mini-course Click on resistancebandtraining.com


309/365 - November 5 2007
weight resistance bands

Image by bslavinator


Question by rebmastu: Losing weight with resistance bands?
I work about 10 hours a day at a desk job which does not allow me to get up for an extended period of time to walk around the office and I've been gaining a lot of weight lately because of this. I'm trying to look into a semi-stationary way to keep my blood pumping and burn calories, and resistance bands seemed to come up a lot while in my searches.

I know bands are a good way to build muscle and all that, but it's it a viable means of losing weight in the same league as walking/running, etc? If so, what are some good places to find a list of exercises or exercise videos?


Best answer:


Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: Body Weight Band Complex Workouts

No comments:

Post a Comment