2012/02/14

Eaz_Lift_Distribution_Hitch.flv

Eaz_Lift_Distribution_Hitch.flv








See how the Eaz Lift Weight Distribution Hitch helps to improve your towing experience...
Video Rating: 5 / 5


Where Should Your Weight Be Throughout Your Swing?








www.peakperformancegolfswing.com In this tip I talk about the weight distribution throughout your whole golf swing. This is important because it teaches you the correct balance point of your weight at set up, at the top of the backswing, impact and in your follow through.
Video Rating: 4 / 5

weight distribution
weight distribution

Image by cesarharada.com


Question by Giggles-for-life: Weight Distribution and Anorexia Refeeding?
I am in a program for anorexia that focuses on weight restoration. I am currently 5'4, 17 years old and around 86lbs (up from 80). I still have to gain around 10-15 more, but i feel so uncomfortable. My stomach sticks out and i feel so huge. Is this normal? Is everything going to be ok? I constantly feel like my stomach is huge, and im on a high calorie amount too.
I am worried im gaining it all in one place


Best answer:
Lol you can't gain weight in one area. Don't worry just keep eating.

Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Eaz_Lift_Distribution_Hitch.flv

No comments:

Post a Comment